No matter if you’re just doing some research or if you’re prepared to purchase, we’ve made the effort to look at lots of product reviews, and assembled a list of the most popular gear. Have a look at the top Ipods below.
- 4-Inch Retina display
- Your favorite music, gaming, and AR apps in your pocket
- A10 Fusion chip for up to 2x faster performance, Up to 3x faster graphics
- Group FaceTime with family and friends
- Connect using Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- In the Box - iPod Touch, Apple EarPods, Lightning to USB cable, QuickStart guideFeatures
- Brilliant 4 Retina display with Multi-Touch IPS technology
- Front-Facing FaceTime camera with 1.2MP photos & 720p HD video recording. Does not have the rear...
- iOS 6 features - Siri, Apple Designed Maps, Integrated Facebook, Shared Photo Streams, Passbook &...
- Renewed products look and work like new. These pre-owned products have been inspected and tested by...
- Apple iPod Touch 5th Generation 16GB with Box Packaging
- Color-Random (Red//Blue//Grey//Silver)
- Packaging box (data line + headset + Screen Protector)
- Amazingly easy to use, AirPods combine intelligent design with breakthrough technology and crystal...
- Get up to 5 hours of listening time on one charge.
- Or up to 3 hours with just a 15-minute charge in the charging case.
- Brilliant 4- Inch Retina display with Multi-Touch IPS technology
- Front-Facing FaceTime camera with 1.2MP photos & 720p HD video recording
- iOS 7 features - Siri, Apple Designed Maps, Integrated Facebook, Shared Photo Streams, Passbook &...
- Earbuds / Headphones are not included.
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20,000Hz 240-by-432-pixel resolution at 202 pixels per inch
- Music playback time: Up to 30 hours Video playback time: Up to 3.5 hours
- Mac requirements: Mac computer with USB 2 or 3 port, OS X v10.7.5 or later, and iTunes 12.2 or...
- PC requirements: PC with USB 2 port, Windows 7 or later, and iTunes 12.2 or later.
The iPod is a line of portable media players and multi-purpose pocket computers designed and marketed by Apple Inc. The first version was released on October 23, 2001, about 8 1⁄2 months after the Macintosh version of iTunes was released. As of July 27, 2017, only the iPod Touch (sixth generation) remains in production.
Like other digital music players, iPods can serve as external data storage devices. Apple’s iTunes software (and other alternative software) can be used to transfer music, photos, videos, games, contact information, e-mail settings, Web bookmarks, and calendars, to the devices supporting these features from computers using certain versions of Apple macOS and Microsoft Windows operating systems.